Veterinary Surgeon – Kensington
Is consulting your passion? Are you keen to work in fun and friendly team?
Would you like to spend your lunch breaks picnicking in Hyde Park come the summer months?
Look no further! We require a consult only Veterinary Surgeon to join our fantastic Kensington 24-Hour Hospital.
There is also the opportunity for some imaging and in-patient care for those interested.
Kensington is a lovely, modern and well-equipped hospital situated in beautiful part of London, a short walk from Gloucester Rd Tube Station.
We have an experienced and supportive team and we’re seeking a like-minded vet to play a crucial role within our hospital, helping to drive our busy 1st and 2nd opinion hospital caseload.
The clinic is equipped with complex ultrasound, laparoscopic stack system, endoscope, full in-house lab, separate dog and cat wards, isolation are and two operating theatres.
Come and take a tour of our hospital here!
We work as a unit – as one team. In each region there’s a network of practices working together, with a 24-hour hospital at their centre – that’s us!
We call this our hub-and-spoke model, and it’s unique to Medivet. It allows our vets to get support with cases and work collaboratively across practices.
Our address is 1-3 Gloucester Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 4PP
Salary £65,000 – 70,000 per year
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- Plus, fantastic internal CPD available!
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Opportunity for certificate available
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Need a visa? No worries, we can provide you with a skilled worker visa
- Relocation allowance if eligible
- Managing hospital consults
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Your skills and experience
- Veterinary Surgeon registered with the RCVS
- 5-10 years + experience with certificate
- Passion about consulting and front of house care
- Customer focused
- Empathic with clear communication skills
- Team player, working collaboratively with your team and with wider colleagues
Medivet is a leading veterinary care provider, with practices across the UK including a number of 24-hour veterinary centres and referral centres. We also have a growing presence overseas with practices in France, Germany and Spain.
We’re proud to support a large, connected and growing community of colleagues who provide exceptional care that’s always there. That’s more than a strapline for us, we truly believe every interaction we have matters and that we can make a real difference. This is as true for our colleagues as it is for our patients and clients.
Being part of Medivet means being part of a forward-thinking and caring environment with the very best equipment and treatment options available, and the very best treatment for you as a valued member of the team.
This is the home of talented people like you who want to stand out in their field and whose compassion for animals goes way beyond their job. Join us and be part of our exciting plans for the future.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com