Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Croydon is a well-established, successful and newly refurbished clinic in South London.
We take pride in providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we’re seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey.
As our Lead Vet, you will have autonomy to influence the clinical direction of your practice! We have a great team with an experienced Head Nurse and support staff. We’re also recruiting for a second vet, which is new role due to expansion.
This role offers a salary package of up to £70,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- Lead Vet Contribution Scheme!
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support your team and help develop skills where required
- Manage direct reports and overall team performance and engagement
- Responsible for the financial and operational performance of your practice
Skills and experience
- Previous clinical leadership experience
- Confident with all routine surgeries and consults
- Great communication skills
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
Medivet Croydon has a bright and welcoming reception, with two spacious consults, theatre and prep room.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics seamless round the clock care via our Beckenham 24-Hour Hospital, and the input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
The practice is a short walk from Sandilands Tram and East Croydon Station. Our address is 263 Addiscombe Road Croydon CR0 7HX
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org