MediVet are a family of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care.
The top priority of our team is your pet’s wellbeing. Our nationwide network of practices includes 27 pioneering 24-hour centres, meaning that we’re open and here to help whenever we’re needed.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work
This is a part-time role and we can offer complete flexibility to suit the hours you need, please get in touch to chat through in more detail.
This role offers a full-time equivalent salary package of up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
Skills and experience
- RCVS registered with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Confident with all routine surgeries and able to work sole charge if required
- Great communication skills
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
We’re an experienced and compassionate team based on Sidcup’s Station Road, who deliver exceptional care.
We understand your pet’s a beloved member of your family, which is why we’re pleased to offer a full range of veterinary services and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you.
For more information contact Nabi – email@example.com – 07961834919