Selling Your Practice
Or release the equity in your practice
Whether you’re looking to sell completely or interested in retaining equity as a Branch Partner, Medivet has a range of options for practice owners considering their future. We can offer a solution that suits your needs and those of your practice.
Would you like to find out more?
Partnering with Medivet to grow your practice
Branch Partners explain how partnering with Medivet enables them to own a business – without the headaches of owning a business.
“It was a natural progression for me, looking for more responsibility in a leadership position. The partnership model allowed me to stay very clinically involved but also get inside the business side of the practice.”
Andy McVey, Branch Partner at Medivet Orrell Park, Medivet Anfield and Medivet Mossley Hill.
1. Retaining equity
If you’re looking to stay involved in the running of your clinic, Branch Partnership offers all the benefits of selling your practice outright with the opportunity to stay on as an equity partner.
As a Branch Partner, you’ll work together with Medivet to help grow the performance and value of the business, and ultimately, your investment.
You’ll benefit from a higher earning potential and annual income. The better the business performs, the higher your income rises and the more valuable your investment becomes.
2. Selling but staying on
Our opportunities to sell your practice to Medivet and stay on as a Lead Vet mean you can hand over the stresses of running a business and get back to providing exceptional care to your patients.
You’ll also benefit from a generous salary and more career opportunities, enabling you to explore other paths, including specialisms and management roles, in the wider Medivet group.
Your team will benefit from being part of our community, with plenty of opportunities to develop their clinical skills and even become Branch Partner of your practice.
3. Selling and leaving the business
If you’re looking to sell completely, to retire or pursue a career change, Medivet can offer peace of mind that your practice will be in good hands. As a partnership owned and run by passionate vets, our priority is providing the very best care.
We are a true partnership
- Our Partnership model is a true Partnership – we share in the costs and profit.
- Even if you have the smallest clinic, joining Medivet will give you access to state of the art equipment and specialists in our group, enabling you to practice as a large hospital – this is made possible through our unique hub-and-spoke model.
- Our Support Centre team will take care of all the non-clinical aspects of running a practice – giving you the option to get involved in as little or as much as you would like to. You can take advantage of the skills, knowledge and experience of our entire 800-strong vet community
- You will have a dedicated Clinical Operations team to support you.
- You will have complete clinical freedom in all aspects of your practice; our community is built on trust.