Join us as a Branch Partner
Becoming a Branch Partner in an existing Medivet practice gives you the opportunity to own part of your own clinic, with complete clinical freedom and unrivalled support from the wider Medivet network. Our partnership programme makes it affordable and accessible for ambitious vets to buy a share of, and become partners in, a Medivet practice.
The benefits of joining us as a Branch Partner
Branch Partners share their experiences of partnering with Medivet to buy into and grow a successful practice.
“Becoming a Branch Partner was a no-brainer really – buying into a practice that was already established which I could then grow, and that I have grown, with the support of a wider team.”
Reena Patel, Branch Partner at Medivet Pinner and Medivet Stanmore
Would you like to find out more?
Becoming a Branch Partner not only creates a promising investment that you have the opportunity to grow, but gives you a comfortable income which will continue to increase in line with the success of your practice.
As an equity partner, you’ll enjoy a real sense of shared ownership of the business, as well as leadership of the day-to-day running of your practice. You’ll receive the full support of the Medivet group in running your business, as well as dedicated support and advice from our community of Branch Partners.
Medivet will introduce you to the bank for an unsecured loan (or arrange the introduction to an unsecure loan) to fund your investment. Investing in a Medivet practice gives you a unique opportunity to jointly grow an asset that you simply can’t create as an employee.
“If I’d followed the traditional route of becoming a junior partner, I doubt I would have had the input that I do. The relationship I have with Medivet has helped me unlock the potential of this practice.”
Simon Cook, Branch Partner at Medivet 24 Hour Shrewsbury
We are a true partnership
- Our Partnership model is a true Partnership – we share in the costs and profit.
- Even if you have the smallest clinic, joining Medivet will give you access to state of the art equipment and specialists in our group, enabling you to practice as a large hospital – this is made possible through our unique hub-and-spoke model.
- Our Support Centre team will take care of all the non-clinical aspects of running a practice – giving you the option to get involved in as little or as much as you would like to. You can take advantage of the skills, knowledge and experience of our entire 800-strong vet community
- You will have a dedicated Clinical Operations team to support you.
- You will have complete clinical freedom in all aspects of your practice; our community is built on trust.