Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Are you an experienced Veterinary Surgeon that is looking for that next step in your career?
Have you thought in the past about setting up your own practice but don’t know where to start?
We have an amazing opportunity at Medivet Merthyr Tydfil for a Branch Partner to join the Medivet community, you will be empowered to run your business with clinical freedom in partnership with Medivet. You will have full support of our regional teams and Support Centre function along with the well-established team in the practice.
Salary & benefits:
• Salary package up to £80,000 per annum dependent on experience
• CPD allowance including 3 days CPD leave
• BVA, VDS, RCVS fees paid
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
As well as your day-to-day duties within practice caring for your patients and clients, you will play a key role in leading and managing the team. You will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice, ensuring high standards of care are always delivered.
As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring, and progressive, you will have softer skills essential to working effectively and empathetically with the team, such as good communication and feedback skills, the ability to share knowledge and lead by being a positive example to others.
The practice has recently been refurbished, it has three consult rooms, a large prep room with a theatre and imaging suite close by. A new x-ray machine has been installed along with dental x-ray and a good quality ultrasound machine. The practice has on site lab facilities and a large client and staff car park.
Merthyr has great local amenities and is very close to the beautiful Brecon Beacons to enjoy your downtime.
Branch Partnership Benefits include:
- Help to decide the best equity model for you and financial support.
- You can own up to 50% of the practice depending on how much you wish to invest.
- Medivet has a dedicated Branch Partnership team to assist with the process.
- Our Support Centre team to look after and guide you on the non-clinical aspects of running a practice.
- Support and guidance from our Clinical Operations team to enable you to develop your practice.
- Financial rewards in line with your practice’s success meaning your income could vastly exceed your current salary expectations.
- Ability to sell your equity at any time, retaining complete control of your career.
- Building the best place to work in the veterinary industry, experiencing genuine job satisfaction.
We can offer Certificate of Sponsorship, Tier 2 (general visa) and a relocation package for both the UK and overseas.
Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for further enquiries.
Our Merthyr Tydfil branch has recently been refurnished and has 3 consult rooms, one theatre, an imaging suite with new x-ray machine and dental x-ray, along with a great support team of RVNs, SVNs and Receptionists. We have branches in Mountain Ash and Ystradgynlais who feed in surgical procedures to Merthyr.