Registered Veterinary Nurse
We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to work within our well-established Knypersley practice based in Staffordshire on a part time basis.
Your average day will include a variety of nursing duties as well as assisting with clinical coaching within the practice.
Full support will be provided as you will work closely within our experienced team.
The part time hours will be an average of 30 hours per week which includes a fair rota of weekend shifts with TOIL.
The ideal candidate will share our passion for delivering outstanding client and patient care, and will enjoy working in a supportive and friendly environment.
You will require a friendly and positive attitude and a desire to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further. Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job. You will be free to devote all of your time to looking after your clients and patients.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary £22,983.75 per annum
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
- Relocation package if relocating from outside or more than 50 miles from your current UK home address
- RCVS and VDS fees paid CPD allowance
- 15 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Funded certificate opportunities
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Leadership training
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- Colleague purchase scheme
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet community members achieve their goals.
Skills and Experience
• You must be a Registered Veterinary Nurse the RCVS
• Commitment to animal welfare
• Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong communicator with both colleagues and clients
• Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to use your judgement and make decisions
The Knypersley teams consists of a branch partner and a Head RVN, with digital x-ray, dental x-ray, inhouse blood analysers and ultrasound.
They have been working very hard towards gaining their ISFM cat friendly clinic registration.
Our unique hub and spoke system means that you will also have access to diagnostic equipment at the hospital including multi parameter, CT scanner, endoscope and a laparoscopic kit which are all used at our 24hr hospital.