Join our friendly team at Medivet Battersea!
Medivet Battersea is led by Branch Partner, Miha who has over ten years of experience.
We have a mix of consult, inpatient and surgical cases including advanced surgeries. We regularly have a visiting orthopaedic vet offering a great opportunity to learn.
The role would suit a good all-rounder, comfortable with routine surgeries and support if you’re eager to advance your skills in a specific area. Our clients are dedicated to their pets and we are lucky enough to work in a practice where we can thoroughly work-up cases.
Salary package up to £55,000 depending on experience to include:
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
- 3-vet team
- Experienced nursing team and dedicated client care team
- Lovely recently refurbished clinic!
- Well equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, tonometer, blood pressure machine, ECG, full-lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser
- Endoscopy, Ultrasound and CT available at Camberwell 24-Hour
- Dedicated night team and out of hour service with ambulance service in the region for our patients to be hospitalised
- Great location – situated just south of the River Thames, next to Battersea Park
Our address: 272-274 Battersea Park Rd Battersea SW11 3BS
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com