We work as a unit – as one team. In each region there’s a network of practices working together, with a 24-hour hospital at their centre. We call this our hub-and-spoke model, and it’s unique to us.
It allows our vets to get support with cases, refer their patients and share expertise and equipment between practices.
This model is enabling us to grow a strong and supportive community of vets who between them have a wide range of specialisms and equipment, and who can diagnose and treat pets whenever they need us. The depth and breadth of knowledge across our business is astounding, and it allows us to provide our clients with exceptional care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our practice in Croydon, South London.
Croydon is a well-established, successful and newly refurbished clinic. We are seeking a second vet to join our growing team! The role would suit a good all-rounder, comfortable with routine surgeries.
We have an experienced Lead Vet and Head Nurse, enabling a progressive environment to continue learning with certificate support, if desired.
This role offers a salary package of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and experience
- RCVS registered with 2-5 years’ small animal experience
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills
- A strong all-rounder, confident with routine surgeries and consults
Medivet Croydon has a bright and welcoming reception, with two spacious consults, theatre and prep room.
The practice feeds into our Beckenham 24-Hour Hospital where we have a dedicated night team who manage all out of hour care. The practice is a short walk from Sandilands Tram and East Croydon Station.
Our address is 263 Addiscombe Road Croydon CR0 7HX
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com