Registered Veterinary Nurse
Nantwich Pet Vets are seeking a caring and competent RVN who can offer exceptional inpatient care and emergency skills to join our dedicated OOHs night team. You will join our team on a 7 night on, 14 night off rota, working alongside a SVN and an on-call vet.
We are based in a purpose built, modern veterinary hospital and have a large first opinion client base as well as taking referrals in orthopaedics, soft tissue surgery, ophthalmology, internal medicine and diagnostic imaging (including CT and MRI).
We have separate dog and cat wards, preparation and operating areas and offer 24 hour nursing care on site for our in-patients.
Key benefits include:
- Generous CPD allowance.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- Exceptional opportunities for career development.
Please contact email@example.com for a friendly initial conversation.
Exceptional care is at the heart of everything we do at Medivet. That’s the care for our patients, our clients and for each other – we really want to make a positive difference through every interaction we have.
In this role you will:
- Provide first class clinical care.
- Provide exceptional client care giving clear updates on patients, resolving issues as they arise.
- Observe the highest standards of regulatory and practice compliance.
- Prepare accurate estimates for clients, ensuring payment and minimising debt.
- Maximise capacity through the most effective utilisation of clinical skills.
- Support and carry out colleague clinical mentorinh/development.
- Pro-actively support and share clinical best practice within and across clinics and the wider Medivet community.
- Monitoring in-patients, providing care and appropriate diets.
- Assisting vets during examinations and surgeries ensuring the correct procedures are followed for the cleaning and sterilising of instruments, equipment and materials.
Your Skills and Experience
- RCVS registered.
- Small animal practice experience.
- A client-oriented approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working to the highest medical standards.
- Experience of working with a team to develop a practice.
- Experience of building trusting relationships with colleagues, and working effectively as part of a team.
- A great communicator, you will be an outstanding and positive example to others.
Medivet is a leading veterinary care provider, operating in the UK, Germany, Spain and France with more than 500 branches and 27 24-hour veterinary centres.
We’re proud to support a large, connected and growing community of colleagues who provide exceptional care, always there. That’s more than a strapline for us, we truly believe every interaction we have matters and that we can make a real difference.
We’re continuing our mission to deliver exceptional care, always there by creating great experiences for our patients, clients, and colleagues through a forward-thinking and caring environment where we make every experience better by using the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
We love working with talented, like-minded people who want to stand out in their field and whose compassion for animals always goes way beyond their job. We have exciting plans for the future so come and join us on our journey.