Assistant Veterinary Surgeon
An exciting opportunity has arisen for either an Assistant Veterinary Surgeon or Veterinary Surgeon to join our team at our Temple Fortune practice.
You must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further.
In return we will provide an excellent career progression and work life balance, fantastic packages (see below) and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
Salary and hours:
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training. VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- We work to a 4-day working week – 09:00-19:00 (39hrs) with fair share of bank holidays and minimal on-call duties (approx. 3 weeks of the year)
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities.
- Additional benefits include: Paid sabbatical after every five years’ service, Company discounts and reward scheme, Access to Employee Assistance Programme, 100% attendance scheme and ‘Peternity’ leave
Medivet Temple Fortune is a busy and thriving practice in North London.
We have a fantastic team led by our Branch Partner and Lead Vet, Justine Berger who is well respected in the local community and has built up a strong client base. In addition, we have our second vet, four support staff and receptionist.
Temple Fortune offers all our routine services as well as advanced diagnostic techniques like radiography, ultrasonography and CT and MRI scans. We also carry out routine and complex surgeries, as well as other services such as acupuncture, dentistry and referral service for feline behavioural disorders.
The surgery is in a great location on the Finchley Road in a parade of shops, cafes and restaurants. It has a prominent shop front and spacious reception, consult, prep and theatre. There is also free parking and easy transport links.
Our address is 1201 Finchley Road London NW11 0AA