Registered Veterinary Nurse
Would you like certificate support to gain further qualifications?
Are you interested in running nurse consults? We have the role for you!
Situated in the heart of Notting Hill, next to the famous Portobello Road, we are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to complete our team!
This role works alongside our three vets, nurses and dedicated Client Care Assistant. We have everything we need to provide exceptional care including digital and dental x-ray, state-of-the-art ultrasound and full in-house lab.
The practice is a short walk away from the London Underground Central and Hammersmith & City Tube Lines. Our address is 106 Talbot Road Notting Hill Greater London W11 1JR
- £2000 London weighting allowance
- Plus £750 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVNA and VDS fees paid
- 4-day week with 1:6 weekends
- 5-weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Prioritising patient welfare and care
- Nursing and discharge of patients
- Administering treatments, performing diagnostic tests and assisting with surgeries
- Nurse consultations – internal training provided!
- Running in-house lab samples and organising repeat prescription
- Ensuring compliance and that policies and procedures are adhered to
- Supporting the development of SVN/PCAs in your practice
Your skills and experience
- RCVS registered Veterinary Nurse
- Team player
- Approachable with clear communication skills
- Customer focused, continuing to build strong relationships with our clients
We have access to advanced diagnostics and seamless round the clock care via our Kensington 24-Hour Hospital.
In addition, we have a plethora of certificate holders and wider colleagues which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
You can take a tour of our hospital here.
To support you in your role, we offer various nurse consult training and internal CPD including building your confidence, our Nutritional Ambassador Programme or developing your consulting skills.
We also have clinical communities where vets and nurses with a shared interest connect and collaborate on a regular basis.
To apply for the Veterinary Nurse role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org