Registered Veterinary Nurse
Medivet Hampstead Village is a brand new and well-equipped practice in London.
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join us in our journey.
We have a friendly, established team, consisiting of a full time Veterinary Surgeon, a Graduate Veterinary Surgeon and 2 long term Patient Care assistants, with the help of floating Nurses within the region.
This role works to a 4-day week with 1:6 weekends enabling fantastic work-life balance with no impact to your salary.
This improved rota provides our exceptional RVNs with more flexibility and well-earned time back during the week. In addition to better work-life balance, we are truly committed to helping our Medivet community achieve their goals.
To support you in your role, we offer training and internal CPD for nurse clinics focussing on building your confidence in consulting, developing your consulting skills and a Nutritional Ambassador Programme delivered by Hills.
In this highly rewarding and fulfilling role, you’ll work closely with vets in practice, performing essential nursing duties and ensuring our patients have everything they need.
- – Nursing/discharge of in-patients, prioritising patient welfare and care
- – Nurse consultations
- – Supporting our students nurses in practice
- – Running in house lab samples and organising repeat prescriptions
Your skills and experience
- – Registered with the RCVS
- – Commitment to animal welfare
- – Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
- – Excellent organisational skills
- – Strong communicator with both colleagues and clients
- – Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- – Ability to use your judgement and make decisions
Situated in beautiful part of London, Medivet Muswell Hill is newly equipped with a brand new Theatre, portable ultrasound recently put in, 2 brand new consult rooms and a very welcoming waiting area.
To apply for the Registered Veterinary Nurse role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Cherell on email@example.com