Ambulance Driver -Veterinary
We are seeking a Veterinary Ambulance Driver to join our team in Bedfordshire.
This role will act as the ambulance service to our branches in Flitwick, Great Denham, Matston Moretaine and Bedford Clapham and our 24-hr Watford hospital.
The ambulance provides a service collecting and returning patients from branches to the Watford hospital for procedures or hospitalisation.
We are seeking a caring and conscientious individual, comfortable around animals and the handling of small and large crates.
A valid, clean driving licence with demonstrable driving experience is essential. You must be confident to drive around Central London.
Hours are 40 per week, 10:00 – 19:00.
This role will be based at one of our Bedfordshire clinics helping with admin and cleaning with the clinic, whilst being on-call for the clinics that require transportation of their patients. You will be required to take the ambulance home at the end of your shift.
- Safe transportation of patients
- Cleaning of the ambulance, interior and external
- Communication with branches
Your skills and experience
- Valid, clean driving licence
- Experience of driving light goods vehicles
- A high level of customer service
- Knowledge of the London area and road system
- Experience of working with animals preferred