Registered Veterinary Nurse
Does being part of a West End practice reopening excite you?
Play a crucial role and help us shape our beautiful Bloomsbury practice!
Working closely with our Lead Vet, this is a blank canvas with real potential to make your mark.
We have everything we need to provide exceptional care including a spacious reception, separate cat / dog wards, in-house lab, theatre and two consult rooms. We also have access to CT Imaging just down the road in at Medivet Clerkenwell.
Medivet Bloomsbury is a lovely clinic, situated in an area of rich culture, known for beautiful Georgian architecture and the home of Charles Dickens!
Our address 45 Grays Inn Rd, London WC1X 8PP
Benefits to include:
- £2000 London weighting allowance
- 4-day week with 1:6 weekends
- £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Nursing and discharge of patients, prioritising patient welfare and care
- Administering treatments, performing diagnostic tests and assisting with surgeries
- Nurse consultations – internal training provided
- Running in-house lab samples and organising repeat prescription
- Ensuring compliance and that policies and procedures are adhered to
Your skills and experience
- RCVS registered Veterinary Nurse
- Clinical coaching experience or willingness to become clinical coach
- Team player!
- Approachable with clear communication skills
- Customer focused, continuing to build strong relationships with our clients
We take pride in our collaborative approach and have created clinical communities where vets and nurses with a shared interest connect and collaborate on a regular basis.
To support you in your role, we also offer various nurse consult training and internal CPD including building your confidence, our Nutritional Ambassador Programme or developing your consulting skills.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org