FTC 6 Months – Early Careers Administrator
We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We are set on building something extraordinary, creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Our mission to deliver progressive around the clock care, means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
Medivet are looking for a motivated administrator to support with the Administration of our Modular Graduate Development Programme and EMS.
This is a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months.
- Assist with graduate inductions liaising with graduates and Medivet attendees. Send all paperwork graduate requires for induction including graduate pack. Keep ROD’s, DSA, Line Managers, VetGDP Advisors and Graduate Support Mentors updated. This includes attendance at all sessions. Communication and coordination of Welcome emails; to include uniform ordering information, completion of E-sign docs on behalf of HR shared service.
- Collate dietary requirements and ensure correct provision is made for all F2F events. Including placing orders and liaising with catering provisions.
- Liaise with internal and external lecturers for graduate modules and providing dates, manage any rearrangements.
- Coordinate with members of the public who supply dogs for CPD events.
- Raising of relevant PO and allocation of invoicing for items relating to GDP.
- Keep fuse up to date with all Module information and lesson plans
- Advise and support with ongoing travel and accommodation enquires
- Administration of graduates’ training progress (assessments and Learning Plans)
- Liaise with relevant department to appoint VetGDP Adviser (keep VetGDP Adviser schedule updated).
- Liaising with suppliers, lecturers and other third parties.
- Confirm attendance of grads, if not able to attend to reschedule for alternative date.
- Send assessment reminders and send out and share with regional teams.
- Liaising with support centre departments/ Recruitment/Learning and Development/Divisional Support Administrator/Regional Directors and Area Managers
- Collate weekly Connectr reporting on EMS module completion to ensure all information is sent in a timely manner to practice prior to student placement.
- Liaise with any students that have not completed mandatory EMS Module to ensure compliance to procedure.
- Send reminders to the practices Ambassadors /ROD’s of students attending the placement.
- Send feedback forms to both EMS Ambassador and students for their placement experience.
Your skills and experience
- Highly organised
Skills & Abilities;
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Team worker
- Good computer literacy
- Networking skills
- Experienced using social media for promotional purpose
- Experienced with on-boarding new starters
- Working with computers/spreadsheets