Would you like to work in a beautiful garden city located in the Hertfordshire countryside, with good rail links to London – less than half an hour to Kings Cross? well this opportunity offers just that. Along with some stunning local views and a practice that has recently undergone a refurbishment and rebranding.
This practice also demonstrate an experienced nursing team to help support and carry out most of our 6-month health checks, dental, weight and postoperative checks along with 2nd and 3rd vaccines to minimise the pressure on the vets. We have a receptionist that deals with our claims, age debt and organising that supports the practice. Our practice has recently undergone refurbishment and rebranding.
Our qualified nurses are currently undertaking further courses with ECC and advanced veterinary nursing small mammal course. Our receptionist completed the BVRA bronze level accredited veterinary receptionist.
You will also be working alongside an experienced Surgeon and supported by our Nurses, Student Nurses and Reception team.
The practice is has a large client base, and uses the Enfield 24 Hr Hospital for its out of hours and daytime procedures if needed.
Salary & Benefits
- – Competitive Salary
- – Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- – 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- – 4-day working week with 1:6 full weekends at Enfield Hospital
- – 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- – Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- – £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- – RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- – Certificate funding
- – Fair share of bank holiday and on-call rota
- – Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- – 100% attendance bonus schemes
- – 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave