Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Medivet Finsbury Park is a much loved and established practice based in North London.
We have been providing exceptional care to the local community for over thirty years! Due to an internal move, we are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join us in this new chapter of our journey.
We encourage you to pursue your interests with opportunities for support should you wish to work towards further qualifications.
Salary up to £75,000 per year
- Lead Vet Contribution Scheme – real opportunity to enhance your earnings!
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- Plus, fantastic internal CPD available and opportunity for certificate support
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Need a visa? No worries, we can provide Tier 2 Sponsorship!
- Relocation allowance available
- Consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
- Manage direct reports and overall team performance and engagement
- Responsible for the financial and operational performance of your practice
Your skills and experience
- Veterinary Surgeon registered with the RCVS
- Confident with sole charge
- Confident with routine surgeries, consults, ultrasound and running clinics unaided
- Team player, working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Approachable with clear communication skills
- Customer focused to build strong relationships with our clients
The clinic is equipped with all the usual toys including ultrasound, x-ray, in-house lab and you’ll be supported by our experienced Head Nurse, SVNs, dedicated Client Care Assistant, and Graduate Vet.
In addition, we have access to advanced diagnostics and seamless round the clock care via our Kensington 24-Hour Hospital, input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
The practice is situated on Blackstock Road just 7-10 minutes walk from Finsbury Park and Arsenal Stations for London Underground and National Rail.
Our address is 106 Blackstock Road Finsbury Park London N4 2DR
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com