Registered Veterinary Nurse
In this diverse and dynamic role, you’ll be an RCVS Registered Nurse with small animal practice experience, you put high standards of patient care first and can demonstrate how you’ve worked with empathy and demonstrated initiative when needed. You also understand not only your role but also the capabilities of PCA’s and student nurses, and are eager to help colleagues to develop their skills and knowledge.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive showing your passion and professionalism for working as one team to deliver exceptional care.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a busy team and possess the confidence to work alone when required; you will have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and be happy to get stuck in wherever needed. You will see a wider range of cases whilst working alongside experienced colleagues and certificate holders. This is a great opportunity to thrive in a busy hospital environment!
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £30,000
- CPD allowance £750 and 2-days CPD leave per annum and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- Pension scheme ;
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for more information