Master Data Maintenance Analyst
We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Our mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
We provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice and through our dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
This role is responsible for supporting the business during the ERP/Financial systems implementation/migration, assist with data cleansing, UAT functionality end-to-end process testing and assisting the Master Data Maintenance team during go-live including monitoring system behaviour, logging issues and report to the ERP support team.
- Assist with master data maintenance: creation, update and archive/deletion processes for all master data including vendors, customers, branches and ensuring all changes are appropriately authorised and documented in line with internal requirements and processes.
- Assist with data cleansing in Medivet ‘s legacy systems (Freedom/Sage) and data construction to support the migration, identify and analyse legacy data errors and discrepancies in configuration and data completeness to ensure compliance with established data governance rules and requirements of the new ERP/Finance system.
- Supporting migration project with UAT functionality end-to-end process testing, as defined by user responsibilities and roles, including system integration testing and validation in preparation for ERP/Finance system migration.
- Assist Master Data Maintenance Manager to define the process to support the business during the ‘cut over’ period, including monitoring system behaviour, logging issues and report to the ERP support team.
- Provide supports within a finance department (PTP, OTC, RTR) and internal stakeholders with a clear communication of processes both pre and post go-live of new ERP/Financial system.
- Keep strong communication and working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience with master data maintenance, data cleansing with ability to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of ERP/Finance system migration and basic experience of working in an environment with SOX and/or SOP requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail with proven organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent business and interpersonal communication skills in both written and verbal.
- English is essential, any second European languages would be useful.
- Strong technological system skills and computer literacy (MS Office Suite)
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and proactive in dealing with issues/self-starter.
- Hand-on/can-do attitude, enthusiastic team player.