Join us in an exciting, varied role in Dulwich and Streatham!
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey.
This role will provide crucial support to our two fantastic teams, working 2-days in each practice. We have everything we need to provide great care including new digital x-ray machine, ultrasound, haematology and biochemistry machine, centrifuge and microscope.
Benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- Fantastic internal CPD available
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend
Join our clinical communities where both vets and nurses with a shared interest connect and collaborate on a regular basis (Diagnostic Imaging, Ophthalmology, Surgical, Medicine, Exotics)
We can provide support with a Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 Visa, if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a Veterinary Surgeon with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) upon arrival in the UK.
Relocation package is also available for this role
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and experience
- Great communication skills
- Confident with all routine surgeries/consults
- Able to work sole charge if required
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
Our close-knit team values open communication and a supportive environment – we often enjoy social time away from the practice too!
The team is led by Inga, our Branch Partner. Inga has nine years’ experience and a certificate in Small Animal Surgery. We are supported by an experienced nursing/support team made up of our HRVN, Student Nurses and dedicated Receptionist.
We see a varied caseload, majority feline and we are lucky enough to work in practice where we can thoroughly work-up cases.
Our address is 509-511 Lordship Lane Dulwich SE22 8JY
Our friendly team pride themselves on having a relaxed and fun working environment. Majority of the team have been working together a long time and everyone is respectful and supportive.
The team is led by Maria, our Lead Vet. Maria is an Advanced Practitioner in Soft Tissue Surgery, GpCert holder in Cardiology, Vet GDP Advisor and also has a keen interest in Dentistry. Our caseload is varied, and we have the potential to become much busier practice. We’re able see most cases in-house, performing basic ortho and we always have a few heart scans too.
Our address is 130 Streatham Vale, London, SW16 5TB
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com