We are seeking a Practice Manager to join our Camberwell 24-Hour Hospital in South London.
In this role you will be responsible for the commercial performance of the hospital, scheduling and line management of clinic colleagues. Ensuring compliance to regulatory operation and health and safety standards.
The successful candidate is not required to have veterinary/clinical experience however this would be an advantage.
Full time salary £40,000 per year, depending on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday – no out-of-hours, weekends or bank holidays
- RCVS and VDS memberships and CPD allowance / leave if applicable
- Maximising growth and revenue opportunities within your clinic
- Pro-actively support best practice implementation of operational processes and sharing of best practice across clinics
- Absence management and completion of return to work interviews with colleagues
- Performance management of colleagues setting clear objectives for each role
- A clear development plan for each colleague
- Approvals for holiday requests and other working requests from clinic colleagues
- Planning rotas within each clinic to give at least 4 weeks notice of shifts
- Hold briefings with clinic colleagues to share business information and local news
- Review of health and safety compliance within each clinics with action plans having clear ownership
- Pro-actively monitor client feedback for each clinic and develop resolver action plans and positive acknowledgement where required
- Pro-actively monitor debt %’s for each clinic and develop resolver action plans where required
- Escalation point for client complaints
- Support with recruitment, working alongside your Branch Partner and Regional Operations Director
- Creating a welcoming and clean environment for our clients, patients and colleagues
Skills and experience
- Previous experience within veterinary practice
- Strong emphasis on leading and supporting the team, creating a one team approach onsite with your regional colleagues
- Forward thinking and progressive
- Able to lead a team of vets, nurses and support staff
- A great communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail
Camberwell is a fantastic purpose-built veterinary hospital, we are the main 24-hour centre for the region and provide out of hour care and hospitalisation for our surrounding Medivet branches.
We have a great team of vets, nurses and support colleagues, as well as visiting team members from our surrounding Medivet clinics.
Our address is 7 Kenbury Street Camberwell London SE5 9BS