CRM Campaign Executive
We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
Our mission to deliver progressive, around the clock care means our employees have the very best equipment and treatment options available, including in-house MRI machines and state-of-the-art operating theatres.
We provide ongoing support to our teams, both in practice and through our dedicated training centre. This empowers you to get the very best from our advanced equipment while being on your journey to veterinary excellence.
- Support the planning, execution, management and monitoring of CRM and Practice Campaigns to drive client retention and client value growth.
Build and deploy email campaigns using Dot Digital.
Use segmentation and personalisation to keep client communications relevant, fresh and useful.
Assist with the planning, delivery and monitoring of Acquisition Campaigns to acquire new client registrations, including identifying test and learn opportunities to drive continuous improvement for EM, SMS, DM and Door Drop.
Work with key stakeholders in the delivery of campaigns, including practices, the Regional Team, Clinical Operations and other internal departments.
Ensure that all Campaigns are communicated to Clinical Operations and practices in a timely and informative manner that puts ‘practices first’.
Provide integrated reporting for CRM Campaigns and use the results to inform future campaigns.
Provide support across Marketing to ensure that all campaigns are seamlessly integrated into other channels including website, social and in-practice.
Support the quality checking of campaign data ahead of deployment, working with the CRM Manager and the data analytics team.
- Support the Marketing function with the monitoring and answering of emails in the Marketing inboxes and telephone calls. Support the management of the marketing budget. Ad hoc organisation of team meetings events, functions.
- Be aware of the need to obtain positive pet stories that can be used in social media and on the Medivet website and work with the practices to source these.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience managing email campaigns. Experience managing DM and SMS campaigns would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working with an email marketing tool. Experience using Dotdigital would be an advantage.
- High attention to detail.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills - working to deadlines.
- A positive self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Creative, with experience in A/B testing.
- Experience in analysing and reporting on campaign results, providing recommendations to improve future performance.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to diligently QC data lists.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and build strong relationships.
- Educated to degree level preferred not essential.