Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Medivet Cranbrook is housed within a beautiful manor house in the lovely Kent countryside.
We have a large reception and office space, separate cat and dog wards, two large consult rooms, a well organised prep area and spacious sterile operating theatre. We have a comfortable staff lounge and kitchen as well as a garden for lunches in the sunshine.
We are equipped with ultrasound and digital x-ray plus lab machines including biochemistry, haematology, electrolytes, microscope and Vetscan Imagyst (AI digital cytology).
We have a lovely client base and our team see a varied caseload with good connections to our sister clinics for support and transfer options.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join us at Medivet Cranbrook in Kent.
This role has fantastic potential and lends itself to the successful candidates’ area of interest, with the opportunity to influence clinical direction. Ideal for someone with drive and eagerness to lead a friendly team and help develop the practice further.
This role covers 40 hours a week, spread across 4 working days per week, providing great work-life balance. The shift pattern includes 1:3 Saturdays or 1:6 Full Weekends
Salary package up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience,
PLUS £5000 sign on bonus!, to include:
- – 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- – Attractive commission scheme
- – 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- – Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- – £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- – RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- – Certificate funding
- – Fair share of bank holiday and on-call rota to support our dedicated night team, if required
- – Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- – Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- – 100% attendance bonus schemes
- – 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Skills and experience
– Registered with the RCVS
– Qualified MRCVS
– Commitment to animal welfare
– Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
– Excellent organisational skills
Get to know our team!
At Medivet Cranbrook, our team delivers the most accessible, comprehensive, high-quality veterinary care possible. We offer a full range of veterinary services and facilities, treating every patient as if they were members of our own family. When we are closed on Saturdays, our Bearsted practice will be happy to see you and your pet.
Our practice is Brooksden High Street Cranbrook TN17 3DT
For more information contact Nabi – email@example.com – 07961834919
We look forward to welcoming you to our practice