Registered Veterinary Nurse
Experienced, friendly, reliable Veterinary Nurse desired to join our team.
Are you looking for:
- A better work/life balance?
- A responsible role to call your own?
- A reputable first opinion practice?
- A down to Earth and caring team?
- Self-motivated, hardworking and reliable?
- A team player with strong initiative?
- Perhaps looking to return to nursing and looking for a supportive nursing team to share your passion with?
- Dedicated and willing to go that extra mile to ensure that client satisfaction and clinical services are delivered?
- A Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
Do you have:
- A friendly and compassionate bedside manner?
- A desire to bond with clients and build relationships?
- A helpful, cheerful and ‘can do attitude’s
You’ll be joining our existing nursing team of 3 VN’s (x2 RVN’s and x1 VN). Your role will include anaesthesia, radiography, inpatient care, laboratory work, assisting with surgical procedures, nurse consultations and more.
- Reputable and proud RCVS accredited SA practice with a strong focus on client service and clinical excellence
- Purpose built and pleasant premises in the heart of Rustington, with lots of natural light.
- Long standing, experienced, reputable support team
- Professional, friendly and knowledgeable front of house team
A great benefits package
- 5 weeks’ annual leave (FTE)
- Excellent Remuneration, up to 30k
- Part time/Full time Hours to suit
- Weekend day shifts (includes branch work). Shared and Flexible Hours to suit considered.
- 1:4 Saturday mornings
- Shared Bank Holidays pro rota day shifts (includes branch work). Shared and Flexible Hours to suit considered
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
- CPD Allowance £750 plus 2days CPD leave (FTE), along with exceptional in-house CPD training
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1-day’ Pet’ernity Leave
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
Support the vets on day to day tasks
nurse consults (Weight and dental checks, senior consults, blood pressure measurement)
GA and sedation monitoring
Skills and Experience
You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS
Our facilities and services
- Modern Laboratory Suite
- Automatic X-rays and developing facilities
- In House Dental Suite
- Well established Pet Health Plan Scheme
- Modern PMS
Rustington is an attractive and well equipped seaside town between the Sea and South Downs National Park. It is the perfect location for water sports, walking, cycling and exploring.
Chichester, Worthing and Brighton are within easy reach, and London is commutable via train.