Registered Veterinary Nurse
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our well-established Medivet Newcastle Under Lyme practice.
We strive to provide friendly and personal care to our patients and offer a comprehensive range of modern diagnostic and surgical facilities to ensure the highest levels of care are provided to our patients.
We aim to build strong and lasting relationships with our clients and patients. Your role will be working as part of a team that supports in theatre, provides inpatient care and carries out consults, admissions and discharges.
Our RVNs are dedicated, compassionate and committed to providing the very best care, every single day.
Salary & benefits
Salary of £30,000 per annum
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
- Relocation package if relocating from outside or more than 50 miles from your current UK home address
- CPD Allowance £750 plus 2 days CPD leave
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
- Funded certificate opportunities
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Leadership training
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- Colleague purchase scheme
- 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
- Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out
Skills and experience
You must be a Registered Veterinary Nurse with the RCVS
Our Newcastle-under-Lyme practice has a very long-standing and friendly client base who appreciate the personal service we provide. The practice has a fully supportive team that enjoy lots of laughs and are dedicated to their clients and patients.
We have a well planned layout including a large reception area, two vet consulting rooms, a nurse consulting room, prep and theatre, digital x-ray and ultrasound, well equipped wards and comprehensive lab facilities.
Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounding areas boasts many varied and interesting pursuits including: Waterworld, pottery museums, Trentham monkey forest and gardens, modern shopping venues and beautiful cycling routes along the canals. We are very close to the Peak district which offers outstanding natural beauty and lovely quirky villages to explore. Outdoor activities including paragliding, hiking and cycling abound here.
Please contact Gemma.Butterfield@medivet.co.uk if you require any further information