As a Veterinary Surgeon you will play a pivotal role in diagnosing, treating and managing various medical conditions in small animal practice. Using a combination of your medical expertise, surgical proficiency, and communication skills to provide exceptional care, ensuring the health and happiness of our patients and clients.
You will be competent in clinical examination, routine surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, harnessing our one team culture. You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package up to £55,000 per annum (FTE)
• Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
• Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
• CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum (FTE)
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (FTE)
• RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
• Funded certificate opportunities
• 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
• Pension scheme
• Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
• Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
• Colleague purchase scheme
• Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out.
The role is working 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays, part time applicants also welcomed.
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc
- Proactively support a culture of putting our pets, clients and colleagues first, and always going the extra mile
- Manage the consistent delivery of exceptional care in all aspects of the client journey and instil a culture of customer service throughout your practice
Medivet St Neots is a thriving local practice that are currently seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
Our branch is a two vet practice, where you will be fully supported by our nursing team consisting of a Head RVN, RVN, two Student Nurses and a Patient Care Assistant.
St Neots is a charming market town located in west Cambridgeshire. Nestled on the banks of the River Great Ouse, the town has a rich medieval heritage and a range of historic architecture. The vibrant town offers a variety of restaurants, shops, markets and open spaces in which to enjoy leisure time. The town has great transport links with easy access to the A1 and A428 and our practice is just a 10-minute walk from St Neots train station.
If you would like further information about the role or would prefer an informal chat before applying, please contact Nicola on Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org