Registered Veterinary Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team at Medivet North Harrow.
North Harrow has a good surgical and medical caseload which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully, while working within a friendly and supportive team.
It is a 3-vet practice, led by our Branch Partner, Jaimin and has a nursing team made up of our Practice Manager, two RVNs and two Patient Care Assistants.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet family members achieve their goals!
Salary and hours:
- £30,000 per year
- 40 hours per week with 1:3 half weekends with time back in lieu
- £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
Medivet North Harrow/Barnfield House has been serving the pets of North Harrow and Bushey since the 1960's.
This three vet clinic is very well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, haematology and biochemistry analysers, multiparameter anaesthetic monitor and therapeutic laser, allowing the team to work-up cases to an excellent standard.
For more complicated cases, Medivet Watford is a short drive away. Here, cases can be treated by our team of surgery, imaging, medicine and cardiology certificate holders and benefit from endoscopy, laparoscopy, advanced ultrasound and CT.
Medivet North Harrow hosts an OOH service so patients are hospitalised in the clinic overnight and there are no OOH or on-call shifts.