An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our practice in Garston, Liverpool.
This role is part time working 2 days a week and 1 in 3 Saturday's. The successful candidate will share the working week with the current Lead Veterinary Surgeon. This role would suit someone who is client focused and enjoys consulting.
We are extremely flexible and open to hours so please come and discuss your needs and ideal working pattern.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum (pro-rata, depending on experience)
- CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training (pro-rata)
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We can offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for further enquiries.
Skills and Experience
You must be a veterinary surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.
Garston practice has facilities for procedures as well as being affiliated with Alder 24 hour hospital for any larger case work. Current lead vet has keen interest in laser therapy and branch have a newly acquired laser therapy unit.