Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Medivet West Green is a friendly, well established practice based in North London.
We take pride in providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we’re seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful practice with a great team! As our Lead Vet, you will have autonomy to influence the clinical direction of your practice.
This role offers a salary package of up to £80,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- Lead Vet Contribution Scheme
- Branch partnership opportunities
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
We can provide support with a Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 Visa, if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a Veterinary Surgeon with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) upon arrival in the UK.
Relocation package is also available for this role.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support your team and help develop skills where required
- Manage direct reports and overall team performance and engagement
- Responsible for the financial and operational performance of your practice
Skills and experience
- Previous clinical leadership experience
- Confident with all routine surgeries and consults
- Great communication skills
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
Our recently refurbished practice has everything we need to provide great care. This means we’re able to keep majority of cases in-house and work-up cases thoroughly.
We have 2.5 consult rooms including a dedicated nursing consult and theatre. Equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, multi-parameter and Bair Hugger.
The team is made up of three-vets with room for further growth, we have a fantastic nursing team and dedicated Client Care Assistants. The team have created a welcoming and supportive environment and are proud to have a focus on learning and sharing skills.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics (including CT and MRI) seamless round the clock care via our Hendon 24-Hour Hospital, and the input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
Our practice is situated a short walk from Turnpike Lane and Seven Sisters for London Undergrounds Piccadilly and Victoria Lines.
Our address is 326 Philip Lane West Green N15 4AB
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com