Beckenham 24-Hour is a busy, well-established six-vet hospital complete with dedicated night team who manage all out of our care for the region.
We have a fantastic nursing and support team including Practice Manager, Head Nurse, RVNs, SVNs and Reception team.
We are a friendly bunch who work together to regular review and improve protocols. Our practice has a friendly client base who appreciate the personal and exceptional standard of care we provide.
The practice is well-equipped with ultrasound, digital and dental x-ray. We have surgical facilities including laparoscopy and orthopaedic equipment, gastroscope and bronchoscope plus a wide array of more emergency equipment.
We have two ops theatres, three consults, separate dental room and cat/dog wards.
In addition we have Virtual Veterinary Service (VVS) support for cardiology and abdominal ultrasounds we also have a camera feed, so the specialist can chat though the scan and provide advice.
Join our friendly team at Beckenham 24-Hour!
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey.
We see a variety of procedures and cases so have something to suit all areas of interest!
This role offers a salary package of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience and to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and Experience
- Confident with all routine surgeries and consults
- Team player - working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills to continue building strong relationships with clients and colleagues
Beckenham has quick direct links into London - Thameslink, Southeastern and Southern Train Lines. We also have staff parking available.
Beckenham Place Park across the road, where our vets regularly take their lunch in the nice weather. We're 5 minutes from the High Street with plenty of lovely shops and places to eat.
Our address is 8 Foxgrove Road Beckenham BR3 5AT
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com