Registered Veterinary Nurse
Join our team and work to our new 4-day week, enabling fantastic work-life balance with no impact to your salary!
This new and improved rota will provide our exceptional RVNs with more flexibility and well-earned time back during the week. In addition to better work-life balance, we are truly committed to helping our Medivet community achieve their goals.
The clinic has a good surgical and medical caseload, which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully and provides you with the opportunity to develop and use your initiative to promote new ideas.
To support you in your role, we offer training and internal CPD for nurse clinics focussing on building your confidence in consulting, developing your consulting skills and a Nutritional Ambassador Programme delivered by Hills.
Salary package of £32,000 per annum including:
- – Salary: £30,000 per annum
- – London weighting allowance: £2000
- – £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave
- – RCVS, VDS and BVNA memberships
- – 4-day week hours per week with 1:6 full weekends
- – 5-weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- – Nursing/discharge of in-patients, prioritising patient welfare and care
- – Nurse consultations
- – Ensuring compliance with RCVS scheme
- – Training of junior nurses and supporting students in practice
- – Running in house lab samples and organising repeat prescriptions
Skills and experience
- – Registered with the RCVS
- – Clinical coaching experience would be an advantage
- – Excellent organisational skills
- – Strong communicator with both colleagues and clients
- – Patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure
Medivet Battersea is a fantastic practice, it’s finished to a high standard providing our team with a nice working environment and everything we need to provide great care.
The team is led by our lovely Branch Partner, Miha who has over ten years of experience. We have a mix of consult, inpatient and surgical cases including advanced surgeries. We regularly have a visiting orthopaedic vet offering a great opportunity to learn.
The practice is well equipped with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, tonometer, blood pressure machine, ECG, full-lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser. Endoscopy, Ultrasound and CT available at Camberwell 24-Hour
Our clients are dedicated to their pets and we are lucky enough to work in a practice where we can thoroughly work-up cases.
We’re in a great location, situated just south of the River Thames, next to Battersea Park and a short walk from Clapham Junction Station.
Our address is 272-274 Battersea Park Rd Battersea SW11 3BS
To apply for the Veterinary Nurse role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com