Registered Veterinary Nurse
Medivet Kensington is a modern and well-equipped hospital in Central London.
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join us in our journey.
We have a friendly, established team, led by Branch Partners Tom, Saul and Peter. The hospital is light and spacious and provides a really nice environment to work in, you can tour our hospital by clicking here.
This role works to a 4-day week, enabling fantastic work-life balance with no impact to your salary.
This improved rota provides our exceptional RVNs with more flexibility and well-earned time back during the week. In addition to better work-life balance, we are truly committed to helping our Medivet community achieve their goals.
To support you in your role, we offer training and internal CPD for nurse clinics focussing on building your confidence in consulting, developing your consulting skills and a Nutritional Ambassador Programme delivered by Hills.
This role offers a salary of £32,000 per annum to include:
- Salary £30,000 per annum
- Plus £2000 London weighting allowance
- 4-day week with 1:6 weekends
- £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
In this highly rewarding and fulfilling role, you’ll work closely with vets in practice, performing essential nursing duties and ensuring our patients have everything they need.
- – Nursing/discharge of in-patients, prioritising patient welfare and care
- – Nurse consultations
- – Supporting our students nurses in practice
- – Running in house lab samples and organising repeat prescriptions
Skills and experience
- – Registered with the RCVS
- – Commitment to animal welfare
- – Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
- – Excellent organisational skills
- – Strong communicator with both colleagues and clients
- – Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- – Ability to use your judgement and make decisions
Situated in beautiful part of London, a short walk from Gloucester Rd Tube Station, you’ll find Medivet Kensington 24-Hour.
The hospital is excellently equipped with complex ultrasound, laparoscopic stack system, endoscope, full in-house lab, separate dog and cat wards, isolation are and two operating theatres.
Our address is 1-3 Gloucester Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 4PP
To apply for the Registered Veterinary Nurse role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com