Join our friendly team at Islington Cross Street!
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey
Our team is led by David, our Branch Partner who has been with the practice for over ten years. David has a special interest in cardiology with a passion for feline and canine medicine. Our advanced technology helps us understand and diagnose heart conditions and David sees patients from across the region.
This role offers a salary package of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and experience
- A strong all-rounder, confident with routine surgeries and consults
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills
We are a two-vet practice with a fantastic, well established nursing team to support us.
The clinic is equipped with x-ray machine with digital developer, ultrasound for both abdomen and cardiac, ECG, haematology and biochemistry machine, multiparametric.
We are a busy practice, with consults and approx. 5-6 procedures a day including neutering, dentals, occasional more complicated surgeries, and lots of ultrasounds both cardiac and abdominal.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics, including CT Imaging and seamless round the clock care via our Kensington 24-Hour Hospital, and the input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
You can take a tour of our hospital here.
We are situated in a fantastic and highly sought-after area of London. The practice is just a short walk from Angel, Highbury & Islington and Essex Road Stations.
Our address is 60 Cross St, London N1 2BA
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org