Head Registered Veterinary Nurse
MediVet are a family of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care.
The top priority of our team is your pet’s wellbeing. Our nationwide network of practices includes 27 pioneering 24-hour centres, meaning that we’re open and here to help whenever we’re needed.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work
We are seeking a Head Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team at Medivet Cranbrook in Kent.
Our Head Veterinary Nurses are responsible for supporting the Veterinary Surgeons by guiding a team of Registered Veterinary Nurses and/or Veterinary Care Assistants and delivering exceptional care within the practice.
As an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse, you can even help shape the next generation as a Clinical Coach, using your knowledge and skills to help train and support nurses of the future.
Full time salary package up to £32,500 depending on experience:
- – 40 hours per week with 1:4 weekends
- – £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- – RCVS and VDS fees paid
- – 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- – Fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- – Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team, if required
- – Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- – Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- – Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- – 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
We are truly committed to helping our Medivet community achieve their goals!
Skills and experience
– Registered with the RCVS
– Commitment to animal welfare
– Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
– Excellent organisational skills
At Medivet Cranbrook, our team delivers the most accessible, comprehensive, high-quality veterinary care possible. We offer a full range of veterinary services and facilities, treating every patient as if they were members of our own family. When we are closed on Saturdays, our Bearsted practice will be happy to see you and your pet.
Branch address ; Enterprise House 8 Essex Road Dartford DA1 2AU
For more information contact Nabi – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07961834919