Registered Veterinary Nurse
Embark on a fulfilling career as a Registered Veterinary Nurse in the heart of Dartford, where compassion meets community! Join our dynamic veterinary team and experience the joy of caring for beloved pets against the backdrop of Dartford’s picturesque landscapes. Nestled along the River Thames, Dartford offers a perfect blend of history, nature, and modern conveniences.
As a Registered Veterinary Nurse, you’ll find yourself surrounded by a supportive community and have the opportunity to work in a cutting-edge clinic dedicated to the well-being of animals. Dartford’s charming town center and nearby green spaces create a delightful atmosphere for both work and relaxation. With excellent transport links, you can easily explore the town’s rich history, vibrant markets, and serene parks during your downtime.
Seize this chance to thrive in your nursing career while immersing yourself in Dartford’s unique charm and welcoming community. Join us in Dartford, where your passion for veterinary nursing can flourish!
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £750 CPD Allowance plus 2 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day ‘Pet’ernity Leave
- You must be a veterinary nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
- Provide high-quality nursing care to animals under the supervision of the veterinary surgeon.
- Administer medications, treatments, and anesthesia as prescribed by the veterinarian.
- Assist in managing client expectations and addressing concerns.
- Be prepared to respond to emergencies and provide immediate care as required.
Skills and experience
- Possess a recognized veterinary nursing qualification and relevant registration.
- Proficient in clinical examinations, medical procedures, and anesthesia administration.
- Excellent communication skills for client interaction and education.
- Strong organizational abilities for managing tasks and maintaining accurate records.
- Flexibility to handle varied work environments and unexpected situations.
Medivet is a leading veterinary care provider, with practices across the UK including a number of 24-hour veterinary centres and referral centres. We also have a growing presence overseas with practices in France, Germany and Spain.
We’re proud to support a large, connected and growing community of colleagues who provide exceptional care that’s always there. That’s more than a strapline for us, we truly believe every interaction we have matters and that we can make a real difference. This is as true for our colleagues as it is for our patients and clients. Being part of Medivet means being part of a forward-thinking and caring environment with the very best equipment and treatment options available, and the very best treatment for you as a valued member of the team.
This is the home of talented people like you who want to stand out in their field and whose compassion for animals goes way beyond their job. Join us and be part of our exciting plans for the future.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, simply click apply or for a friendly initial conversation please contact Nabi.email@example.com – 07961834919