Join our team at Medivet Dalston!
The role would suit a good all-rounder, comfortable with routine surgeries and consults. Our practice has lots of potential and we’re excited for you to join our journey!
This role offers a salary package of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- Day-to-day duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and experience
- RCVS registered with 2-5 years’ small animal experience
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills
- A strong all-rounder, confident with routine surgeries and consults
We are 2-3-vet practice supported by our experienced Head Nurse, SVN and dedicated Client Care Assistant.
Our practice has everything we need to provide great care, this means we’re able to keep many of our cases in-house. Our clients are dedicated to their pets and we are lucky enough to work in a practice where we can thoroughly work-up cases.
The practice facilities include equipped theatre and prep area, separate cat / dog wards, isolation are, in-house lab, digital x-ray and ultrasound.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics, seamless round the clock care via our Hospital, and the input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
The practice is situated near to the London Overground Stations for Dalston Junction, Dalston Kingsland and Hackney Central. You can get a great coffee across the road and there are plenty of places to eat nearby!
Our address is 84 Dalston Ln Dalston E8 3AH
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com