This role will be responsible for minimising debt of our Richmond region based in our 24-hour Richmond hospital, by ensuring debt is identified, clients contacted efficiently and supporting the clinic to ensure debt protocols are followed.
This role is currently a temporary position of which will be reviewed in three months’ time. Success of the role will be measured by a reduction in debt levels in the practice.
40 hours a week
Fixed term contract for 6 months
• Drive and deliver the reduction of debt of the Richmond area against established targets, alongside your Regional Operations Director.
• You will need excellent communication skills and be committed to the reduction of debt within the practice.
• You will follow Medivet Debt policies and procedures and to assist the regional operations director to ensure they are implemented and followed.
• You will be responsible for monitoring debt levels in all your practice, updating the regional operations director on a weekly basis.
• You will be accountable for developing action plans, managing debt issues effectively and monitoring the progress of the overall debt reduction.
• Assist the practice with any MHP queries such as payment issues, cancelation policy etc.
• You will support the practice by assisting in the timely completion and submission of insurance claims forms. This may involve liaising with insurance companies, chasing payments, client communications regarding non-payment.
• Assisting the branch with the processing of Interbranch debit credit when required
Skills and Experience
Previous administration and reception experience are essential.
• A minimum of 6-months experience within a veterinary environment is essential.
• Exceptional customer service with a helpful, empathetic approach
• A passion for animals and their well being
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Multi-tasker who, able to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload whilst maintaining a friendly and welcoming disposition
Medivet Richmond region