Registered Veterinary Nurse
Medivet Beckenham 24-Hour is a friendly, well established hospital based in South London.
We take pride in providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we’re seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join us in our journey.
Salary package £30,000 per annum to include:
- - Salary £30,000 per annum
- - 40 hour week including 1:5 weekends with time back in lieu.
- - £750 CPD allowance plus 2 days CPD leave
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - RCVS, BVNA and VDS fees paid
- - Nursing/discharge of in-patients, prioritising patient welfare and care
- - Nurse consultations
- - Ensuring compliance with RCVS scheme
- - Training of junior nurses and supporting students in practice
- - Running in house lab samples and organising repeat prescriptions
Skills and Experience
- - Registered with the RCVS
- - Clinical coaching experience would be an advantage
- - Excellent organisational skills
- - Strong communicator with both colleagues and clients
- - Patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure
Beckenham 24-Hour is a busy, well-established six-vet hospital complete with dedicated night team who manage all out of our care for the region. We have a fantastic nursing and support team including Practice Manager, Head Nurse, RVNs, SVNs and reception team.
- - Digital x-ray and ultrasound
- - Surgical facilities including laparoscopy and orthopaedic equipment i.e. TPLO
- - Digital dental x-ray with separate dental room
- - Gastroscope and bronchoscope plus a wide array of more emergency equipment
- - 2 ops theatres and spacious prep area
- - 3 consult rooms
- - Isolation area and separate cat / dog wards
- - In-house lab and large dispensary
- - Virtual Veterinary Service (VVS) support - for cardiology and abdominal ultrasounds we also have a camera feed, so the specialist can chat though the scan and provide advice
The hospital is walking distance from Beckenham Junction with quick direct links into London - Thameslink, Southeastern and Southern Train Lines. We also have staff parking available.
We have Beckenham Place Park across the road, where our team regularly take their lunch in the nice weather. We're 5-minutes from the High Street with plenty of shops and places to eat including M&S and Waitrose.
Our address is 8 Foxgrove Road Beckenham BR3 5AT