Our Pontefract team are seeking an experienced, confident, small animal vet. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with some sole charge work.
As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, harnessing our one team culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to allow an ambitious and motivated Vet to establish relationships and develop client base whilst having the support of the regional practices and regional support team to develop you.
In clinic, you will be supported by our Clinical Director, Head RVN and Head Client Care Assistant.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience, to include:
• CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum
• Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
• RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
• Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
• Funded certificate opportunities
• 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
• Pension scheme
• Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
• Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
• Colleague purchase scheme
• Hapibenefits – A range of discounts on shopping, entertainment and meals out
Skills and experience
You must be a qualified MRCVS
Pontefract is a historic town in West Yorkshire and known locally as Ponte or Ponte Carlo. Famous for its Pontefract cakes, castle and confectionary the area has a wealth of industrial history.
The team at Medivet Pontefract are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care and are proud to offer a wide range of services with excellent facilities.