Medivet Southwark is a friendly, well-established practice in South London.
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey.
We have a great team working atmosphere and a strong culture of empathy, growth and collaboration!
Our 3-vet team is led by Branch Partner, Giuseppe. Giuseppe has a certificate in Small Animal Medicine. We have a fantastic support team including our Debbie, our experienced HRVN plus SVN, PCA and dedicated Receptionist. We’re also recruiting for a second RVN.
We keep majority of procedures in-house, so we have a great caseload with access to our nearby hospital for more complex cases. We hope to have a new ultrasound machine soon therefore someone with an interest in diagnostics could complement the team well!
This role offers a salary package of up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
We can provide support with a Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 Visa, if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a Veterinary Surgeon with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) upon arrival in the UK.
Relocation package is also available for this role.
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and experience
- RCVS registered with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills
- A strong all-rounder, confident with routine surgeries and consults
Medivet Southwark is a well-established practice in the heart of London, it’s a great place to continue your career with plenty of support to further develop routine and other soft tissues surgeries.
Our practice has everything we need to provide great care including two consult rooms, theatre, digital x-ray, blood pressure machine, ECG, full lab including microscope, haematology and biochemistry analyser.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics, including CT Imaging and seamless round the clock care via our Camberwell 24-Hour Hospital, and the input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
We’re in a fantastic location with London Bridge and Borough Market right on your doorstep! Close to London Underground Northern and Jubilee Lines.
Our address is 79 Grange Road Southwark SE1 3BW
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org