Medivet New Cross is a friendly established practice situated in South London.
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community, we have a great reputation in the local area and are seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey!
This role offers a salary package of up to £65,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
We can provide support with a Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 Visa, if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a Veterinary Surgeon with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) upon arrival in the UK.
Relocation package is also available for this role.
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and Experience
- RCVS registered with 2-5 years’ small animal experience
- Team player - working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills
- A strong all-rounder, confident with routine surgeries and consults
Our practice is finished to a high standard with everything we need to provide exceptional care!
We’re equipped with digital x-ray, in-house lab and ultrasound. Three consult rooms, two theatres and prep room, plus a spacious staff room with lots of natural light and shower room.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics, including CT Imaging locally at our Camberwell Hospital, and seamless round the clock care via our Beckenham 24-Hour Hospital.
Our teams benefit from input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
New Cross is a highly sought-after area of South London, it's well connected and on the door step of Central London. The practice is situated on a lovely street, close to the London Overground, Thameslink and Southern Rail Lines.
Our address is 9 Shardeloes Road London SE14 6NZ
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org