We’re a community of passionate veterinary professionals committed to providing truly exceptional care. We’re set on building something extraordinary: creating the most forward-thinking and innovative place in the veterinary industry.
We’re always looking for people who aspire to stand out in their field, and it’s this vision and enthusiasm that forms the foundation of how we work.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our Ellesmere Veterinary Centre in Shropshire, nested 20 minutes from Shrewsbury.
A thriving genuine mixed practice (40FA/5EQ/55SA) seeks an additional, preferably experienced colleague. As a minimum 1-2 years experience in mixed practice will be strongly considered.
We have modern well equipped premise, recently undertaking a refurbishment. Tier 2 RCVS accredited across all species and a VN training practice. Located in Ellesmere on the Shropshire - North wales border we have an established, loyal client base and a supportive branch team.
There is flexibility within the veterinary team to support and promote individual interests and we are open to embrace new ideas.
There are genuine long term prospects for the right candidate.
1:4 OOH rota, with backup always available, 4.5 day working week.
Excellent package available including:
- Package up to £55,000 dependent on experience
- CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4.5 day working week
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
Lovely quaint town, 20 minutes from Shrewsbury