Medivet Islington Liverpool Road is a friendly, well-established practice in North London.
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey.
We are a three-vet practice supported by a qualified nurse, two patient care assistants and dedicated reception team.
This role offers a salary package of up to £50,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
We can provide support with a Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 Visa, if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a Veterinary Surgeon with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) upon arrival in the UK.
Relocation package is also available for this role.
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and experience
- Confident with all routine surgeries and able to work sole charge if required
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills
- A good all-rounder with 2 years + experience
Our practice has everything we need to provide great care.
We have lovely clients and we’re lucky enough to work in a practice where we can thoroughly work-up cases.
We have two consult rooms and theatre, separate cat and dog wards, ultrasound, digital x-ray and in-house lab.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics, seamless round the clock care via our Kensington 24-Hour Hospital, and the input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
You can take a tour of our hospital here.
We’re walking distance from Angel and Highbury & Islington Stations.
Our address is 144 Liverpool Road Islington London N1 1LA
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org