Medivet Parsons Green is a friendly, well-established practice in Central West London.
We have a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey.
This is a part-time role and we can offer complete flexibility to suit the hours you need, please get in touch to chat through in more detail. It would suit a confident all-rounder vet or someone with an interest in Ultrasound.
We are a two-vet practice, the team is led by Branch Partner, Gabi. Gabi has 15 years’ experience and is looking forward to working closely with you!
This role offers a full time equivalent salary package of up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
- Your day-to-day duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
Skills and Experience
- RCVS registered with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Confident with all routine surgeries and able to work sole charge if required
- Great communication skills
- Team player - working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
Parsons Green is a lovely, spacious clinic with two consult rooms, separate x-ray room, theatre, large prep and separate cat and dog wards.
Equipped with ultrasound, digital x-ray, in-house lab haematology/biochemistry. We have a varied caseload which includes laparoscopic procedures.
Our practice has everything we need to provide great care, this means we’re able to keep many of our cases in-house.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics, seamless round the clock care via our Camberwell 24-Hour Hospital, and the input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
We are based in a lovely area of London and our practice is a short walk from Parsons Green London Underground Station for the District Tube Line. We have amenities nearby and a great coffee shop on our street!
Our clients are dedicated to their pets and we are lucky enough to work in a practice where we can thoroughly work-up cases.
Our address is 4 Heathman's Road Fulham Greater London SW6 4TJ
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com