We are seeking a friendly, dynamic Veterinary Surgeon to work in our Standish practice.
The ideal candidate will have a client-orientated approach and excellent communication skills are a must. This role will be suitable for a new graduate vet wanting to learn and develop or someone more experienced.
This role will be working alongside our other experienced vets.
We offer excellent long term prospects for the right candidate, with advancement in skills and specialism actively encouraged. Experience working in an environment where colleagues support you by sharing skills and knowledge to give our patients the best outcomes.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £60,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 4 day week (08:30-18:30)
- Either 1:3 Saturday's or 1:6 full weekends, the role could be made part time for the right candidate
- No on call
- CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, VDS and BVA membership paid
- 5 weeks annual leave allowance, plus blank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
We can offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for further enquiries.
The clinic is well-equipped modern veterinary clinic having not long under gone a full refurbishment the clinic has digital x-ray, ultrasound, multiparameter monitor, in house blood machines etc