Building the best place to work in the veterinary industry is creating exceptional opportunities for people like you.
Here, you won’t just be part of the team, you’ll be part of our nationwide family. We’ve built a network of 330 practices with 20 state-of-the-art 24-hour centres that are all home to a family of professionals who provide a high standard of care. You won’t just help to deliver care, you’ll deliver exceptional care for your patients and clients. And you’ll do it all supported by your colleagues and some of the best training and development in the industry.
Join us where we’re building better every day.
We all know that clinical standards matter. At Esher, quality of care is truly embedded in our ethos – EBVM and best practice are not just talked about, they are implemented.
We hear it all the time: vets and RVNs feel stressed when they aren’t able to do their jobs to the best of their ability, due to time pressures. So here, we give ourselves the time to do things properly the first time around, when it really counts the most.
The right fit for our team would be someone who is:
– Thorough and analytical
– Honest and caring
– Competent in routine soft tissue surgery
– Ignited by the thrill of a good case
Salary & Benefits
– Salary package D.O.E – please get in touch to discuss what you’re looking for
– VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
– £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
– 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
– Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
– Fantastic career progression
– Branch Partner opportunity available
– Esher feels like it’s nestled in a forest, but is simultaneously in very easy reach of South West London (the best part, we think).
– We’re a multi-vet clinic, led by an experienced and caring branch partner who really values and looks after the team.
– Our clients are dedicated to their pets, very frequently allowing us to truly help them to reach the best possible outcome.
– The practice itself is very spacious and has been refurbished to a high spec.
– We’re serious about practicing good dentistry, so as a result we have a high dental caseload.
– As a result of our shared passion for patient care, the team is highly supportive and well bonded.
So come and see for yourself what all the fuss is about, we’d love to meet you!