Medivet Petts Wood is seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team!
This role would suit a good all-rounder, confident with routine surgeries. We encourage further development and can provide certificate support.
Situated in South East London, we are a 2-vet practice with a full complement of support colleagues including an experienced Head RVN. The clinic is well-equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, laser treatment and dentistry facilities.
We have great clients, many of whom are insured allowing scope to thoroughly work up cases.
Salary package up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience, to include:
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
The practice is set in a fantastic location in leafy Petts Wood, South East London.
We're a two-minute walk from Petts Wood station, it's well connected and you can enjoy all that the capital has to offer in just 25 minutes!
Our address is 10 Station Square Petts Wood Orpington Greater London BR5 1NA