Chipstead is a friendly, well-established practice in lovely Surrey!
We are a two-vet practice led by our experienced Branch Partner, Francesco.
Our practice has a long history of providing exceptional patient/client care to our local community and we are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join us in our journey.
This role offers a full-time salary package of up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience and benefits to include:
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks’ paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
We can provide support with a Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 Visa, if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a Veterinary Surgeon with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) upon arrival in the UK.
Relocation package is also available for this role.
- Daily duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays etc.
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to your clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrating a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Skills and experience
- Confident with routine surgeries and consults
- Team player – working collaboratively in practice and with wider colleagues
- Great communication skills
- A good all-rounder with a min of 2-years’ experience in small animal practice
We have everything we need to provide great care!
Our clients are dedicated to their pets and we are lucky enough to work in a practice where we can thoroughly work-up cases.
Through Medivet’s collaborative approach, we have access to advanced diagnostics, seamless round the clock care via our Sutton 24-Hour Hospital, and the input of certificate holders and wider colleagues, which allows us great follow through on our cases when things go beyond first opinion level.
Close enough to London to enjoy all the capital has to offer while also being on the doorstep of The Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty!
The practice is situated a short walk from Chipstead Station for the Southern Rail Line with direct links into Central London.
Our address is 1 Chipstead Station Parade Chipstead Coulsdon CR5 3TE
To apply for the Veterinary Surgeon role, click the apply now button.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer an informal chat about the role before applying, please contact Georgia on email@example.com